We have fantastic opportunity in Retford. We are looking for people who share our values and can support someone to have the life they want to live.
- Manual Handling (pushing wheelchairs, using a hoist and repositioning
- Support with meal times
- Support with medication
- Go out to regular activities such as; long walks, swimming, shopping
- Personal care; bathing, clothing, supporting with toileting, clothing
- A current DBS (within the past year) or Subscribed to the Update Service
- Ability to work under pressure and use Initiative
- Have a minimum of 1 year’s experience in a Support role
- Understands the importance following clinical guidelines and safe working practices
- Up to date certificates/qualifications such as Fist Aid, Health & Safety, Moving and handling ETC
- Must be a driver and willing to drive the vehicles of the people they are supporting is essential
- PBS/NAPPI/PMVA knowledge or training is preferable but not essential
Why Join Cucumber?
- Flexible working hours and shifts
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Free training provided
- Career progression
- Bonus for friend referrals
This is agency work
Cucumber recruitment specialise in temporary recruitment to major healthcare providers across the UK.
We are looking for professional, friendly support workers to be part of our happy and effective team.
Make a difference and work in care. APPLY NOW