Cucumber Recruitment specialise in best practice temporary recruitment to major healthcare providers across the UK. Whilst our roles start as temporary in many cases it leads to full time work as a result of strong performance.
Are you reliable? Passionate about care and have a sense of humour?
We are looking for professional, friendly support workers to be part of our happy and effective team.
We are currently working with the biggest social care providers in the country.
A fantastic opportunity in Basingstoke support work .
We want these staff to be part of the team so we would require one on our Team A and one on Team B.
We would like them to follow our rota patter of 2 weeks which is-
Monday/Tuesday = 7.30am-8.00pm – 1 hour break
Wednesday/Thursday – OFF
Friday – 10.00am-8.00pm
Saturday/Sunday – 7.30am-8.00pm
Monday/Tuesday – off
Wednesday/Thursday – 7.30-8.00 – 1 hour break
Friday – 7.30-3.00
Saturday/Sunday – Off
The ideal candidate will have:
- A current DBS (within the past year) or Subscribed to the Update Service
- Ability to work under pressure and use Initiative
- Have a minimum of 1 year’s experience in a Carer Support role
- Understands the importance following clinical guidelines and safe working practices
- Up to date certificates/qualifications such as Fist Aid, Health & Safety ETC
Why Join Cucumber?
Flexible working hours and shifts
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Free training provided
- Career progression
- Bonus for friend referrals
It is time you make a difference in care today!
Make a difference and work in care. APPLY NOW
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
- Discounted/free food
- On-site parking
- Work from home opportunities
- Profit sharing/share options