Cucumber Catering support the biggest social care providers in the country with experienced, professional Chef’s and catering staff of all levels, and currently have a vacancy for a Kitchen Assistant in Warrington.
Driver preferred but not essential.
If you care about the work you do, have a professional, reliable approach, with experience in a catering environment, we would like you to be part of our team.
At Cucumber Catering, we offer a wide range of temporary vacancies to satisfy the ever-changing demands of the Care sector giving you the opportunity and flexibility to choose the location and hours suitable to you, and at some of the best hourly rates.
Our candidates are core to our business and although the vacancies we offer may be temporary, we want you to stick with us!
- Shift times – Typical hours 7:30am- 5:30pm
- An enhanced DBS will allow you to start work as quickly as possible
- Qualifications required – Level 2 food safety desirable but training can be provided
- A committed and organised approach
- Previous experience is helpful but isn’t necessary. If you do have work experience of working in a kitchen, catering, restaurant or similar background then this will be an advantage. Ideally you will have some transferable skills working with customers to high standards.
- Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene standards throughout the kitchen
- Pot washing
- Acting as the link between the main kitchen and our residents
- Assisting the chefs to plate meals, prepare food trolleys and ensure all preparation areas are kept clean and tidy
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all residents, family,visitors and colleagues.
- Gain experience in a care home kitchen setting
- Flexiblity on shifts
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly team and great support network of internal professionals
- Contributory pension scheme
If you want to make a difference, join us at Cucumber Catering and APPLY NOW