Cucumber Recruitment specialise in best practice temporary recruitment to major healthcare providers across the UK. Whilst our roles start as temporary in many cases it leads to full time work as a result of strong performance.
A fantastic opportunity in Cambridge with flexible working hours has come available for working with vulnerable adults in their homes.
NO experience required as in-house training will be provided. MUST HAVE BE A DRIVER WITH OWN CAR
If you are hardworking and have a passion to help others please apply!
£9.50 an hour + £0.20p a mile.
This is a temporary to permanent position depending on how well you do within the first 2 months
Agency Care Staff Requirements:
• Must be willing to do full care duties including intimate care.
• Must have full UK driving licence and own vehicle
• Must have good English reading, writing and verbal skills
• Must be able to work a minimum of alternate weekends and 2 evenings per week as part of a scheduled full day – more if they wish.
• Does not need experience as full training provided.
• Must live very local to area required
• Must be willing and allowed to work a minimum of 20 hours per week all year round (hours of work between Monday to Sunday 6am and 10pm)
• Must be able to provide 9 digit right to work code if they are UK if non-UK national
• Be willing to work as a single and also double up rounds once trained
• Must complete all online training within 2 weeks of joining the team (failure to do so will lead to termination and deduction of training cost form monies owed)