Early Years Nursery Worker
Nursery Worker (Level 3 Early Years)
We have fantastic opportunity in Weston-Super-Mare for a Nursery Worker (Level 3 Early Years)
To assist with the planning of the curriculum and delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage; providing safe, creative and inclusive opportunities for children to learn and progress; organising equipment, setting up and facilitating activities.
- Under the guidance of the Room Lead, act as a Keyworker to a group of children (Approx.14 children based on 1fte), liaising closely with parents/carers to ensure needs are met and progress is made.
- To take a lead on a Primearea of the nursery curriculum, and/or one other area, for example, health and safety development across the nursery – supporting provision, experiences and knowledge.
- To be responsible for making observations of children’s learning and development and determining the most appropriate next steps, (ensuring holistic practice is always considered)
- To ensure activities are carried out safely and responsibly in accordance with statutory requirements, informing management of concerns.
- To follow all policies and procedures and to be mindful of risk assessments throughout day to day duties.
- Contribute to the settings Quality Improvement within own practice, lead area of learning and development – ensuring evaluations are reflective and support improvement/areas to develop.
- A current Enchanced DBS (within the past year) or Subscribed to the Update Service & barred list check (children)
- Ability to work under pressure and use Initiative
- Have a minimum of 1 year’s experience within a childrens care setting
- Understands the importance following clinical guidelines and safe working practices
- Up to date certificates- Level 3 early years
Why Join Cucumber?
- Flexible working hours and shifts
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Free training provided
- Career progression
- Bonus for friend referrals
This is temporary gency work
Cucumber recruitment specialise in temporary recruitment to major healthcare providers across the UK.
We are looking for professional, friendly support workers to be part of our happy and effective team.
Make a difference and work in care. APPLY NOW