Cucumber Catering support the biggest social care providers in the country with experienced, professional Chefs and catering/cleaning staff of all levels, and currently have a vacancy for a Domestic Cleaning Assistant in East Grinstead (RH19).
Driver preferred but not essential.
If you care about work you do, have a professional, reliable approach, with experience in a catering environment we would like you to be part of our team.
At Cucumber Catering, we offer a wide range of temporary vacancies to satisfy the ever-changing demands of the Care sector giving you the opportunity and flexibility to choose the location and hours suitable to you, and at some of the best hourly rates.
Our candidates are core to our business and although the vacancies we offer may be temporary, we want you to stick with us!
- Shift times – Typical hours 7:30am- 5:30pm
- Whilst an enhanced DBS is required to work in a care home, it is not essential to have one before you apply for this position. We can review this with you.
- Qualifications required – Domestic cleaning experience preferable
- Promote a flexible, committed and organised approach to all aspects of work
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential, due to catering for modified/textured diets
- Carry out all cleaning duties as directed by the Head Housekeeper to the required Company standards. Cleaning duties can be in any area of the nursing home
- Ensure that daily and deep cleaning schedules are adhered to.
- Ensure that all cleaning equipment is correctly and safely used and kept in a safe condition
- To be sensitive to the privacy and individual needs of the residents
- To comply with COSHH regulations
- To adhere to infection control polices at all times
- To ensure the correct use of PPE
- Gain experience in a care home setting
- Flexibility on shifts
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly team and great support network of internal professionals
- Contributory pension scheme
If you want to make a difference, join us at Cucumber Catering and APPLY NOW