Carer Support Worker
Cucumber Recruitment specialise in best practice temporary recruitment to major healthcare providers across the UK. Whilst our roles start as temporary in many cases it leads to full time work as a result of strong performance.
Are you reliable? Passionate about care and have a sense of humour?
We are looking for professional, friendly support workers to be part of our happy and effective team.
We are currently working with the biggest social care providers in the country.
A fantastic opportunity in Ipswich with flexible working hours has come available for working with vulnerable adults in a care home setting.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A current DBS (within the past year) or Subscribed to the Update Service
- Ability to work under pressure and use Initiative
- Have a minimum of 1 year’s experience in a Carer Support role
- Understands the importance following clinical guidelines and safe working practices
- Up to date certificates/qualifications such as Fist Aid, Health & Safety ETC
- Driver with own car
Why Join Cucumber?
Flexible working hours and shifts
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Free training provided
- Career progression
- Bonus for friend referrals
It is time you make a difference in care today!
Make a difference and work in care. APPLY NOW