Making a complaint
If you are dissatisfied with any part of our service, please talk to us. By discussing your concern with the care colleagues or home manager, issues can usually be resolved swiftly. They will be able to discuss the problem with you and together you can agree the next steps.
We take all complaints we receive very seriously and do our best to work with our customers to sort them out as soon as possible.
We ask that you give us the details of your complaint within 12 months of the incident, or within 12 months of you becoming aware of the problem. We will respond to your concerns considerately, quickly and as effectively as possible.
You can make a complaint:
- verbally (in person or by phone)
- in writing
- electronically, for example, via email or text message
- via our online complaints and whistle blowing form below:
When we look at your complaint, we will aim to:
- find out what happened
- identify what went wrong
- ensure you receive an apology if one is due
- identify what we can do to avoid similar issues in future